Monday, July 6, 2009

What Topics Would You Like To See Blogged?

Blogging....I can easily see this becoming a new addiction for me! After publishing my first entry last week I have started drafting numerous articles for future postings.

I plan on posting something out here on a weekly basis at least. Most of my blogging will be on topics that attempt to educate the reader and spark interest in learning more on those topics. They may be as simple as 'How Do I Find A Financial Planner' to more advanced areas such as 'How To Utilize Trusts In Your Estate Plan'.

If there are certain areas of personal financial planning you would like to see discussed, please reply here or contact me via email. My contact information can be found on my website at www.mtrfinancial.com. I will be more than willing to post a blog on those topics as soon as possible.

Thank you, in advance, for your ongoing support to this site, and I look forward to hearing from you!

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July holiday! Now if we could just get some rain......

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you blog about school financial info. Pros and cons of the different loans, your advice towards getting loans, etc.

    ReplyDelete